[Gambas-user] an "Is this possible question" about images

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Fri Apr 15 06:47:07 CEST 2011

On Friday 15 April 2011 14:05:21 Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> On 04/14/2011 11:48 PM, richard terry wrote:
>
> Do you need it to look like a fisheye-style lens effect, or just
> box-zoom an area? If the latter this can be done easily in gb code.

Just the box-zoom .

Any change of you giving me a helping hand? I've not done anything much with
images or drawing.

I'll mail you a sample png if you want - the purpose here is to magnify areas
of either skin, xray films or dermatascope images - all are images at the end
of the day.

Its for our open - source medical records project that Ian and I are chuggling
slowly along with - not releasable as yet by I'm hoping that by the end of
2011 it will be pretty much beta.

Regards

richard