[Gambas-user] Help to make on the fly pointer to various result sets

Jeff Halverson j-halverson at ...2576...
Wed Apr 13 17:38:38 CEST 2011

Sorry, I guess I over simplified my example and poorly explained it!
Actually I was looking to be able to use a variable to change the field
I look up in a result...  In some cases, I was hoping to use a
concatenated string to get various results from the database.

It seems this has been answered in a subsequent response to use the form
of "ResultName[String]" in lieu of "ResultName!ResultField".

Thanks!

Jeff H
Tokyo