[Gambas-user] Source code - where's the download link gone

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Apr 7 13:40:22 CEST 2011

Hey Kevin

Thanks for the great (and simple) guide to compiling Gambas3.  It worked
for me!

The only thing I had a problem with was apt-get complaining about
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev, so I just knocked it off the end of the command
(I'm running Ubuntu 10.04, 64bit).

> $ sudo apt-get install libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> E: Couldn't find package libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev

Lack of that lib didn't seem to make a great deal of difference.

Oh, and I got a couple warnings when I started Gambas3, but doesn't look
like anything serious:

> warning: unable to load Qt translation: en_GB.utf8
> QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (0), must be greater than 0

Thanks again,
Caveat