[Gambas-user] Global reading of events

Thu Apr 7 11:03:03 CEST 2011

Ok, I found the page, and it gives all information about tools needed
and how to compile.

All necessary tools are there, and they have appropriate version
numbers, and ./reconf-all is correct, too.

It says

gbc/Makefile.am:5: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
gbc/Makefile.am:5:   The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
gbc/Makefile.am:5:   to `configure.ac' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf'
again.
gbc/Makefile.am:5:   If `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' is in `configure.ac', make sure
gbc/Makefile.am:5:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.

As AC_PROG_LIBTOOL actually is in configure.ac (I looked it up), it all
boils down to defining the search path... and somehow I'm lost here, as
I don't know what to look for. Do you happen to know?

Rolf