[Gambas-user] Global reading of events

Thu Apr 7 10:46:19 CEST 2011

Thanks for trying it, I downloaded 2.23 but now it doesn't compile... I
remember, I had to do a

 > ./reconf-all

first, is it wrong? Unfortunately, Benoit took away the page with the
explanations of how to compile...

After some seconds, reconf-all fails with

autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --no-force
gbc/Makefile.am:5: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined

and a lot of error lines. As far as I remember, it used to run
flawlessly before. But I haven't bothered to compile a new version since
2.20 as it has been running fine for me ;-)

Rolf