[Gambas-user] Mouse control and calibration

Fiddler63 mx4eva at ...626...
Thu Apr 7 10:59:45 CEST 2011

I'm making a digitiser table to plot parts direct into a simple CAD program
(in Gambas).
As I'm butchering a mouse and using the XY wheel directly into the digitiser
(as a normal mouse input), I need somehow to be able to count each encoder
count and relate that back to the screen drawing.

Is there a way to capture each mouse encoder movement ?
As I know each encoder count movement in real distance, the should be easy
as they say :-)

Cheers
Kim