[Gambas-user] New Gambas website design

Tue Apr 5 03:23:59 CEST 2011

On 04/03/2011 06:47 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Now I'm waiting for help and comments..

I just noticed that in Chrome one of the zoom levels creates artifacts
in some of the text. Zooming way in (making things bigger) causes Chrome
to be unable to display the page, giving the "Aw, Snap!" error. What's
worse is that Chrome remembers that zoom setting so it happens every
time I go to the GAMBAS web site now and I can't undo it. Firefox does
not have this problem.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues