[Gambas-user] New Gambas website design

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 4 18:51:37 CEST 2011

> i made a second image with better image frames.
>
> what do you say, do you like this design ?
>
> we can change the images with screenshots of final release and no need
> to be written ALPHA version...
>
> and if you like it you should give me a high resolution logo cause this
> is pixelized on resize.

Mmfff. I'd like to have some transparency effect between pictures (just
because it's cool). More cool would be having one HTML <div> for each
different images, instead of just one. That way, it will be far easier to
change the opacity and the layout of all the images.

And here is the logo made by Fabien Bodard, in SVG format.

Benoît Minisini