[Gambas-user] Labels getting truncated

vikramshankarnair at ...2484... vikramshankarnair at ...2484...
Wed Sep 29 07:36:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
First of all I would like to
thank all the wonderfully helpful people on this mailing list. I am working on a
Live Installer for Debian & its derivatives based on Gambas and have
received some very useful & timely help here.
am running into a peculiar issue with one of the forms(Partition Options form)
on the installer,  It's got 3 radio buttons, two of which are visible, their
Text gets truncated, I tried stretching the radio buttons so that the Text is
visible, however this doesn't make any difference. The only solution I have
managed to find so far is to delete and then import the form into the project.
However, this too is temporary as the same issue crops up after sometime.
This link contains an image of the form like it should be,
i.e., with full Text being displayed on the RadioButtons -
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9595/2partitioningoptions.jpg . This link shows
the form with the truncated text -
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9229/partitionoptionstrunc.png
The project source can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/bossliveinstaller/

I am running Gambas2.7, which is in debian Lenny's Repositories.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram
Shankar Nair