[Gambas-user] Need advice about a Gambas bug tracker

Dr.Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Sat Sep 18 20:17:06 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have started to setup a Gambas bugtracker on code.google.com for 3.0.
>> >
>> > Does someone know bugtrackers well ? The Google one has the simplicity
>> > I'd like to have, but I'd like to not be forced to host the bugtracker
>> > there.
>> >
>> > Thanks for any advice.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>>
>> Is there something particular you don't like about the google bugtracker?
>
> - The font is too small.
>
> - Apparently the space disk for attachment is very small. And most of the
> time
> attaching a project is needed to fix a bug.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/gambas
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Mmmm, I can find they offer 2GB of total project storage.  Unable to find
the attachment limit!

I also like the interface and it integrates well with gmail!  The font size
seems OK to me.