[Gambas-user] Need advice about a Gambas bug tracker

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 18 20:01:57 CEST 2010

> Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have started to setup a Gambas bugtracker on code.google.com for 3.0.
> >
> > Does someone know bugtrackers well ? The Google one has the simplicity
> > I'd like to have, but I'd like to not be forced to host the bugtracker
> > there.
> >
> > Thanks for any advice.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Is there something particular you don't like about the google bugtracker?

- The font is too small.

- Apparently the space disk for attachment is very small. And most of the time
attaching a project is needed to fix a bug.

http://code.google.com/p/gambas

--
Benoît Minisini