[Gambas-user] Specifying the location of new Gambas components

surfing at ...2482... surfing at ...2482...
Fri Sep 17 21:32:51 CEST 2010

   We have created some new components for Gambas and we've been putting them
   into  the  /usr/local/lib/gambas2  directory  with the standard Gambas
   components.   However,  this  directory is locked to the root user, so
   developers can't install components there.
   Is there a way to install these components to another directory and tell
   Gambas to look for them there as well as finding the standard modules in the
   /usr/local/lib/gambas2 dir?
   Thanks in advance.