[Gambas-user] Gambas compile with option -static

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 16 02:04:31 CEST 2010

Please can you try to polish your english and provide information as much as
possible, because some sentences are not 100% clear to me, and so it's
difficult for me to help you as you are doing something I have little
knowledge about.

Anyway, did you look at Google Earth installation on Linux? This is a "caned"
Qt4-based program, so maybe you cann look at how they do?

Benoît Minisini