[Gambas-user] Gambas compile with option -static

craf prog at ...2177...
Thu Sep 16 01:57:15 CEST 2010

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas compile with option -static
Fecha: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:35:24 +0200

Thanks for the tip, Benoit

I really think the problem has nothing to do with the interpreter, if
not rather with GTK.

I updated my Ubuntu computer to 10.4 to see if the problem was with
version 9.10

I think an installer from a console project, created with the version
2.21 of Gambas.

The move to a version 9.10 and runs perfectly in virtualbox.

I try with versions 9.04, 8.10 and works perfect.The drama begins when I
create a project with gtk.

By running the installer in Ubuntu 9.10, throws errors with respect to
shared libraries gdk11 and others, which are called by the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH path to the file .sh

The delete and it works perfectly.

When I test the same installer in 9.04 or 8.10, gives me a problem with
libcairo library, you do not find GLIBC.

To find out for sure, I think a C program using the GTK libraries and
run on Ubuntu and runs perfectly in 9.10->9.04->8.10 and even 8.04.

Then compile the same program in Ubuntu 8.04 and I run it in reverse
order.8.04->8.10->9.04->9.10.and runs perfectly. Glibc does not throw
errors.

It seems that when setting a part, then disrupts the other.

I have not wanted to try with QT yet, until you can fix this.

It could be that the component gb.gtk there deprecated functions?,and so
the program runs only in some versions,It's just an idea.

no longer know what to think. Any ideas?

Regards

Cristian Abarzua