[Gambas-user] Rev. 3199 - Gambas 3

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Sep 15 23:16:14 CEST 2010

in fact benoit talk about separate your program in too part

one program in text only(console), that manage all the function in
text mode. And the a frontend that give a graphical interface.

like many programs on linux.

to help you to understand how to make a console program take a look at
the sources of gbs3

2010/9/15 craf <prog at ...2177...>:
> [...]

Fabien Bodard