[Gambas-user] Rev. 3199 - Gambas 3

craf prog at ...2177...
Wed Sep 15 22:26:16 CEST 2010

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Rev. 3199 - Gambas 3
Fecha: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:58:27 +0200

> Ok. Now I understand.
>
> With regard to the installer, I send you some screens to see if you
> like. This installer would be separated from Gambas3, because the code
> is heavily commented, and I have delayed a lot in trying to understand.
> I'm still stuck trying to run the executable with another version of
> glibc, but nothing.
>
> Regards.
>
> Cristian Abarzua

>Hi Cristian,

>I like the name, "canner". But it will be better if you make a command-line
>tool to can gambas projects, and do the GUI on top on this command-line tool.

>Regards,

Glad you liked.I want to clarify that the installer trying to do, is only a supplement which comes with Gambas.
Since the Gambas is much more complete.

I sincerely think that if we can develop an independent installer
distribution, would be the final step to consolidate Gambas programming
as the default IDE for Linux.

With respect to develop console, what is the idea you have in mind?.

PS: If anyone is interested in participating, so be it.

Regards.

Cristian Abarzúa F.