[Gambas-user] Database Results

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Sat Sep 11 22:33:19 CEST 2010

For the first question I recomend to you use SQL sentence for insert. You
can write a function where you past name of database table, name of fields
and values and it returns the SQL INSERT sentence. I think it's all people
do (me too!)

SQL = "INSERT INTO test (id, name) VALUES ('1', 'name01')"
hConnection.Exec(SQL)

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz