[Gambas-user] Database Results

Tobias Boege tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Sat Sep 11 22:06:35 CEST 2010

hi,

>like that ?
>
>For each hresult
>
>  print hResult!MyField
>
>next

hmm, this works fine and looks like a pretty good solution! but there's no way to handle a result the same way like an array? this FOR EACH construct is especially for the result records? i need to understand this stuff for a skilled labour completely, for this reason understanding the structure of the Result-Object is neccessary. it seems to be the most complicated thing in gambas :)

and can you tell me something about my first problem? this also shouldn't be so defficult, i think?

regards, tobi