[Gambas-user] How to get the focus back?

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Wed Sep 8 21:00:29 CEST 2010

Correction: sometimes the focus on the utility window is given back, sometimes
not. Mostly not.
It works in my little example, but when there is more around, it gets somehow
unpredictable. Don't see a pattern.
So, it's better to avoid utility windows in these cases.
Matti