[Gambas-user] Problem of FileChooser with menu shortcut keyboard

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Wed Sep 8 06:21:00 CEST 2010

Bonjour Benoît,

1. Last day I had a question about multi-choosing files and folders and your
answer is FileChooser. So I created a dialog form with a FileChooser control
and some other controls.I got a problem with the menu shortcut. I have the
menu File > Open (Ctrl + O) to open this dialog. When I use mouse to select
this menu, everything works fine. But when I press Ctrl + O, the dialog
appears but it showes only the FileChooser control. When I close the dialog,
it raises the error "Invalid object" in the mnuOpen_Click() sub.

2. I can enter alphabet characters into ValueBox and the event KeyPress of
TextBox doesn't response when these two controls is placed on a showed modal
form.

Are they Gambas bugs or where am I wrong or my Gambas is broken (I installed
from Fedora repository)?
Merci beaucoup!