[Gambas-user] TableView issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Sun Sep 5 18:53:41 CEST 2010

Merci Charlie!

Fine, it confirmed the revision I expected:
juhasz at ...2425...:~/install/gambas/2.0$ svn info
Repository Root: https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas
Repository UUID: 96304659-1d19-0410-acd0-aead272a8bd5
Revision: 3176
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: gambas
Last Changed Rev: 3174
Last Changed Date: 2010-09-01 22:02:03 +0200 (Wed, 01 Sep 2010)

Robi