[Gambas-user] Error after project is compiled

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Sat Oct 16 01:02:46 CEST 2010

I'm going to have to get back with you on this. That machine is having other
problems as well as this--I am considering a full re-install of the OS.

By the way, all of my other projects on that machine compile to an
executable and run without a hitch. So, I'm not sure why it's just this one.

Jussi, thanks for the script. I've been meaning to put together something
like that, but haven't really been properly motivated.