[Gambas-user] Question about some simple code enterin' data

user demosthenesk at ...626...
Thu Oct 14 21:29:42 CEST 2010

or you can write a code in TextBox_Change() method.

So if user copy paste a serial number like text to accept it.
I think this solution contains also the keypress case.

For start you can replace digits with spaces. Like TextBox.text = "  -
- "

Then in every change to replace each space with a digit maybe with a
Replace$ function. But when you reach the - character preserve it in
string.

You want something like that?