[Gambas-user] Trouble with "make install"

Dr.Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Wed Oct 6 23:53:48 CEST 2010

I have three other Gambas3 boxes without this issue, so maybe not a Gambas
issue.  My latest install in on a Fedora 14 RC box, I receive the following
error installing with su -c "make install", this works fine on my other
Fedora 14 boxes, save software levels, all 64bit etc.

make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andy/trunk/examples'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andy/trunk/examples'
Making install in .
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andy/trunk'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andy/trunk'

|| Unable to compile gambas3

make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andy/trunk'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andy/trunk'
[andy at ...40... trunk]$

This is At revision 3255, but I was having the same issue yesterday.  This
install was done the same as all the others with ./reconf-all; ./configure;
make; su -c "make install"

I have attached the configure/make/make install log.

Thanks for the help.
Andy

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29901192/output.txt.tar.gz output.txt.tar.gz