[Gambas-user] setting columnview column sizes

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Oct 4 16:06:35 CEST 2010

I'm sorry Richard. I'm talking about grid view. I never have used column
view control. I hate the users are to be able to modify data into grid. I
usually force to the user to do double-click and open a fast form to edit
the row. When the form with the row is closed the table is update.

Regards,
Ricardo