[Gambas-user] setting columnview column sizes

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Oct 4 15:36:17 CEST 2010

Hi Richard,

Are you using gambas2 or gambas3? qt or gtk+? Did you tried the same project
with only qt components? Which OS are you using? The gambas installation has
been made from svn or from the os package?

I asking about this because the code looks like ok.

If you understand Spanish, I can send you a little project I'm using for
myself where I use my own standard function to fill data in a GridView.

Regads,
Ricardo