[Gambas-user] Removing / Modifying IsXXXX() functions in Gambas3

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Nov 30 13:58:59 CET 2010

Don't want to bash, but why are CLng and CSng removed/replaced by
CLong and CSingle and CStr is still there / not replaced by CString?

I see some "vb logics" creeping in... same as marking text in insert
and normal mode in IDE i wrote about...

Back in the Gambas2 version it was so logical and cool, but I get more
restless everytime the revision number goes up ;-)

Regards,
Ron_2nd.