[Gambas-user] Result object, again

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Wed Nov 24 19:50:32 CET 2010

good evening all,
i have another question about my eternal punishment: the result object :-)
caveat answered to a former question about results in general:

 >If you got into the habit of reading all the
 >records you've selected into memory (or even if the Result object
 >worked
 >that way behind the scenes...), you'd soon find everything breaking >with
 >Out Of Memory errors as soon as you start doing anything serious.

my question now is, how the result works behind the scenes, is there a
counter (result.index?) that tells a layer (the driver?) which record is
to be given back?

regards,
tobi