[Gambas-user] CDE. An interesting packaging tool

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sat Nov 13 20:17:49 CET 2010

Although I'm not a gambas developer, I appreciate the idea. I would prefer
to have all the must-haves packaged into single file, instead of fighting
with unresolved package dependencies. It's better to have a myprogram.bin
installer, than myprogram.rpm, myprogram.deb... Maybe Benoit would argue
because of the package size. It's more like Windows. But who cares. If I'd
be sure my program will run independently of the Linux platform flavor, I'd
yes to size increment.

Csaba