[Gambas-user] CDE. An interesting packaging tool

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sat Nov 13 18:00:25 CET 2010

Very very nice program indeed!

I was looking something like that to make installation packages for my
Gambas projects that include libs of Gambas and able to run without the
whole IDE or the whole language.

Another thing is that every package is self independent from system libs
or other installations!