[Gambas-user] Writing to a file on disk

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Wed Nov 10 20:34:52 CET 2010

Well, settings it is a real file that you can use with other programs. It is
built like
[One chapter]
first entry = "some text"
another entry = "another text"
[Another chapter]
1="something else"

Of course, you can read that with another program if you know where the
information is stored.

And, about Gambas 2 and 3:
If you are a beginner with Gambas, you should not waste time learning Gambas 2.
Install Gambas 3, it is stable, it is better, and it is the soon coming version.

Regards
Matti