[Gambas-user] MOD arithetic operator

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Tue Nov 9 09:58:56 CET 2010

Hi to all, and good morning.

Dont worry you dont hurt me. :)

I am not a C++ person not at all.

Of course there is no need to turn Basic in C style.

But i make a notice about DIV and MOD.
The one of them has a synonmous as operator.

The only thing i propose is to maintain a same "thinking" while reading
the manual with programming style.

To do this there are two options
- MOD and DIV should not have operators
- MOD and DIV it is nice to have operators.

Or we leave the things as they are.

All options are respectfull ones.