[Gambas-user] Gridview Select Multiple rows.

user demosthenesk at ...626...
Fri Nov 5 07:56:54 CET 2010

One solution is to use a dynamic array, and when user click a row to
check if it is selected.

if it is selected check if is in array
if row is in array the user want to remove it, remove record from array
if row is not in array the user want to add it to selection, add it to
array.

if it is not selected user want to add row to array

The array can hold the values of keys of GridView

Finaly you will have a dynamic array with rows of user selection.

i have an example, i will find it to show you.