[Gambas-user] Structure support in Gambas 3

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu May 27 16:09:05 CEST 2010

Benoît,
What would happen if there was a case you had program A with 3.x
dependencies and Program B running 3.y dependencies?
Or are you only referring to complete Gambas 3.x and 3.y installations on
the same machine?

Regards,
Dimitris