[Gambas-user] Blanks in filename and path, problems with shell

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed May 26 19:32:04 CEST 2010

Hi Gregor.
Pehaps you want take a look to this aplication
<http://desconcertado.es/archivos/pdfman.zip>. It's a little interface for
pdftk that I made for my job. It not explore all pdftk posibilities, but
only the most used (It is in spanish language, sorry).
In the code I've solved what you are asking for.
Hope it'll be usefull.

Regards