[Gambas-user] SOLVED Re: not very important but I do not understand why

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon May 24 17:44:10 CEST 2010

Salut,

playing around a bit more, I found out/saw the disturber.
The "FUNCTION" behind END (that closes the function),
that works well in gambas3,
don't throw an error on gambas2 but is disturbing the Auto completion

Amicalement
Charlie