[Gambas-user] not very important but I do not understand why

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon May 24 17:31:14 CEST 2010

Salut,

found additional:
- when I move the function BussUndBettag to first function in the file,
BussUndBettag is the only in Auto completion.

- set a dummy function between Ostersonntag and BussUndBettag and I saw
both, but not the one in the middle.

- when I move the dummy to the end, I see only the first function.

Amicalement
Charlie