[Gambas-user] Gambas for windows, how?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu May 13 19:24:35 CEST 2010

Tomas,
What you could do in this case, is setup a machine with Debian or Ubuntu on
the customer's premises, (It doesn't have to be a top notch machine) and
setup x2go and he can use the application from Windows by logging in to the
debian machine using SSH and x2go which is a terminal server (kinda like RDP
for windows).

Another solution is to create a Virtual Machine (I usually use Virtualbox)
of Ubuntu or debian on the customer's fastest machine enable RDP and login
with Windows Remote Desktop client and use Gambas that way.

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Olivier Cruilles <linuxos at ...1896...