[Gambas-user] How to create component written in Gambas

Stevie lang at ...1938...
Tue May 11 00:47:10 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 10. Mai 2010 23:59:45 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> > > At the moment, the library is searched in the same path as the
> > > executable,
> > >
> > >  or in /usr/bin, or in /bin.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > Oh...that's easier than before! ...so, on the server, I can have one
> > single directory where I have all my apps and libraries?! :-))))
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Stevie
>
> Yes. Maybe in the future the library will be searched inside the PATH
> environmental variable, which is logical I think.
>
> Regards,

Yes! ..but the working directory should always be in PATH! ;-)
But...what's up, with a special PATH vor Gambas-libraries?

Hey! There are many many nice improvements in the latest Gambas3-version in
comparsion to my last SVN-download "some" time ago! ;-) Thanks for that!!!!

Regards
Stevie