[Gambas-user] Cannot reduce windows size to modal windows

Jaume Casado Ruiz minterior at ...626...
Tue Mar 23 00:21:40 CET 2010

Ok, then it is a feature, thank you.
I won't use this workaround, in fact I've never used it, I just discovered
it before this email.

I can read this:
"If a resizable window is shown in modal mode, then its initial size becomes
automatically its minimum size."
here:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/dev/guicomp/window

Maybe this can be added to the showmodal documentation, aren't we? Or at
least add a link to the explanation.
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/window/showmodal

Now, assuming that I have to adjust the initial Window's size, how is it
better to do? To fix its size in the form editor view (despite some fields
or contents be hidden, probably causing confusion) or programmatically with
ME.Resize()?

Thank you. Regards,

Jaume Casado Ruiz
GPG Key ID: 0xF71B3570