[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

Biro Zoltan office.zolano at ...626...
Sat Mar 20 07:18:01 CET 2010

Hello for everybody,

  I made a new Ubuntu install 9.04 and a new Gambas2-2.20.2 install on a
new computer..and here is everything okay.
  I apologize and I'm shame for the false alert..but I thanks for
everybody who try to help me.
  Until the error occured I made the folowing steps:
Ubuntu 8.10 (Gambas 2.7 from synaptic) -> upgrade to Ubuntu 9.04
(Gambas 2.7)-> upgrade to Ubuntu 9.10 (Gambas 2.7) -> upgrade of Gambas
to 2.20.1
After these things I had problems with lostfocus().
Thanks again for everybody..and sorry for false alert.

Best regards,
Zoli B.