[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

Biro Zoltan office.zolano at ...626...
Fri Mar 19 19:40:44 CET 2010

Ok,

  I will try to reinstall Gambas2 on my computer. Initially I has Gambas
2.7, and I upgraded folow the instructions.. after the new install I
make a new attempt..and i will inform you about the result.
Thanks for try to helping me..

Regards,
Zoli B.