[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Mar 19 17:17:31 CET 2010

> HI all!
>
>    I made some experiments regarding lostfocus event.
> The conclusion is that lostfocus is not working on gb.qt projects.
> I made a smal code with a textboxt. The lostfocus is okay if I activated
> the gb.gui componenet, but when I activated the gb.qt component the
> lostfocus is ignored.
>   I have a second question: is a way here to make a raport from my database
> without gb.qt component? Until today I used the web browser of gb.qt..but I
> need the lostfocus and raports to..else my project have no sense.
>
> Best regards,
> Zoli B.

So, to resume, the LostFocus() event is not working on Ubuntu 9.10 and with
gb.qt only?

Can someone else confirm? I didn't succeed in reproducing that with my own
Ubuntu 9.10.

--
Benoît Minisini