[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

zolaysoftsolutions office.zolano at ...626...
Fri Mar 19 16:54:04 CET 2010

HI all!

   I made some experiments regarding lostfocus event.
The conclusion is that lostfocus is not working on gb.qt projects.
I made a smal code with a textboxt. The lostfocus is okay if I activated the
gb.gui componenet, but when I activated the gb.qt component the lostfocus is
ignored.
  I have a second question: is a way here to make a raport from my database
without gb.qt component? Until today I used the web browser of gb.qt..but I
need the lostfocus and raports to..else my project have no sense.

Best regards,
Zoli B.