[Gambas-user] What are the {} enclosed variables

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu Mar 4 19:11:24 CET 2010

Salut,

while started that way, I keep on going top writing.
I'm willing to set it into the wiki, but I do not know where to place
it, any any hint !

To all these thousands of gambas using ghostwriters, I would place a
lightly changed version of Fabien's text, pleas make it better.

--
Amicalement
Charlie