[Gambas-user] printing issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Thu Mar 4 12:11:51 CET 2010

Hello List,

I have a small issue with the printer handling of my application: when I try
to print, the list of printers is empty and consequently the OK button is
disabled (there are printers installed on the computers). If I click on
cancel, the default printer prints out the document. If I print to file it
works well.

Development computer: Ubuntu 9.10, package made on Gambas 2.19 and 2.20.
User computer: Ubuntu 9.10, no gambas installed.

I suppose that the code is ok as it worked in the past, however the
environment was different (User computer: Ubuntu 9.04, no gambas installed).

Is it a known problem with some known solution or can it be my mistake?

The printing part of my code is like that:
SUB plotOnPrinter()
printer.Setup()
  Draw.Begin(printer)
     ' here I draw what I wanna print