[Gambas-user] Problem with tableview when in edit mode

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Wed Mar 3 21:23:25 CET 2010

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread...

Now I'm calling Edit from the click event, and no more crazy traveling :-)

However, I'm getting a "Combobox is readonly" error when obviously I set
the second arg to TRUE:

Edit(getList(), TRUE)

But this error isn't catched (by the CATCH clause), and program hangs.

Furthermore, I'd like to begin editing when user "activates" the
control, by double clicking in the desired cell, not directly in a
single click.

If I use Edit from the _Activate event, all goes wrong again.

Is there a workaround to accomplish it?

Regards,
Jesus