[Gambas-user] Problem with tableview when in edit mode

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Wed Mar 3 20:32:34 CET 2010

Doriano Blengino escribió:
> Charlie Reinl ha scritto:

>>> Again, thanks to you two. I will investigate more - but I don't want to
>>> peek and poke with gambas sources.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>

>> Have a look at ChangeLog 2.13 - 14 May 2009
>>
>> GB.FORM
>>
>>       * BUG: TableView now handle the Return/Enter key by raising the
>>         Click event instead of automatically editing the cell, so that
>>         non-editable cells are not edited by mistake.
>>       * BUG: The same fix was applied to the way TableView handles arrow
>>         keys.
>>       * BUG: The TableView editor now has the same font as the master
>>         TableView.
>>       *
>>
> This is what I mean by "investigating"!
>
> May be that by correcting a bug, a different one has been generated. In
> fact I see many click events, one for every cell visited. This is the
> desirable behaviour, if only, a single keypress would generate a single
> movement. Sigh.
>
> This changelog talks about a bug I've never seen - apart from the Return
> key one, I think that in versions prior than 2.13 there was nothing
> wrong with arrow keys. Well, we can wait for Benoit -or- I could in the
> end take a look at gb.form (but I hate to do it).
>
> Thanks again Charlie, the fog is getting lighter.
>
> Good night (oder gute nacht, ou bonne nuit? I'm still trying to figure
> out what is your real preferred language...),

Hi all

I'm still getting this weird behavior when I push Enter or arrow keys in
edit mode. TableView goes crazy and all cells are traveled to the end.
Was this bug fixed or is it a regression?

In the meantime, TableView is still unusable for editing/saving data.

(Using Gambas 2.20 SVN 2741 on Ubuntu Karmic)

Regards,

Jesus