[Gambas-user] gambas3 search/replace global - really inconvenient

Tue Jun 29 19:15:15 CEST 2010

> I guess what I'm suggesting is that within the same searchbox that pops up
> when you search a module, it has an option of 'search globally', and that then
> - F3 would just move to the next occurrence in the project, not just continue
> going and look for everything.

I think that is good idea.
Maybe list in browse tab should refresh,
if something is changed in code and you click on that list.
Otherwise clicking on occurrence doesn't make correct jump to code.

Also some files should be able to exclude from global search.
Example binary data files.

BTW. Double clicking on binary file hangs IDE completely.
Way to unf*ck that is to edit .settings in project folder with gedit etc.

Jussi