[Gambas-user] hi all

Simone Gentili sensorario at ...626...
Sun Jun 27 09:45:07 CEST 2010

Well, I am a php developer. Next week I'll start a Job where we need to use
VB6. =( So... I stared a search in google "Visual Basic on Linux" and Gambas
is se result. I know tha Gambas Is Not Visual Basic!!! But I dont know, now,
any pther language useful for develop on my ubuntu.

So... I am trying now to develop a program for learn guitar stairs or
improvise. Just a way to learn gambas and improve my guitar technique. Can
anyone help me =)? Maybe we can start a sourceforge project.

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Dag Jarle Johansen <
dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...> wrote:

> Am Samstag, den 26.06.2010, 11:33 +0200 schrieb Simone Gentili:
> > I started today to develop with Gambas!!!
>
> Hi, Simone
>
> A very good desiscion - please tell us what you used before. And also
> what your intentions are - in wich direction your issuses lays. I
> started with Gambas for about 3/4 of a year, and know a little bit of
> even the starting problems, so I would be glad to help - the other guys
> around here are the experts; knowing the sources like QT and what do I
> know - then they are better to ask. One suggestion for you - if you
> don't have to implement the software you write on other workstations at
> once, use the SVN. Gambas 2.99 aka 3.0 has a lot more of features than
> the 2.x versions.
>
> Velcome to the club and many reagards,
> Dag-Jarle Johansen

-demo